Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jenae's Driving!!!

With Kyle hitting the rodeo trail, Chip decided it was time to get the next generation able to help with the caking.  I have to admit I was a little nervous when I heard he had Jenae driving for him, but once I went along I could see that Jenae does a very good job!  Bree loves going along to "help". She really likes feeding the cows cake out of her hand!.

Jenae driving the old red truck in the pasture.

Kyle getting the pick up going for Jenae.  Bree riding in the back.

Kyle getting in the pickup as Jenae is driving off.

Bree & Kyle putting the cake out with Jenae driving!

Jenae was done with her driving so out the back window she goes! 
Don't worry, the pickup was not moving!

Jenae putting the cake out!

2012 calf crop

No comments:

Post a Comment