Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

My Sweet Aubree Joy!


This post is dedicated to my sweet Aubree Joy!  Her middle name fits her! She is such a Joy!!!  She keeps us on our toes at all times!!  These 3 pictures were taken with in a week of each other & do a pretty good job of explaining Aubree.  They always say a picture is worth a 1000 words!!


After a mud fight with Jenae.  I found them out playing in stinky ditch water.  Aubree told me they were looking for toads.  I had already given Aubree a bath & she was ready for AWANA.  I discovered this 30 minutes before we were supposed to leave the house. 

All glamored up for her Daddy to come home.  Aubree is one extreme or the other.  Kyle was out west rodeoing for 10 days.  It was a long stretch for us girls at home but we were so EXCITED to get him home.  We went to my parents house last weekend & I went on from there to get Kyle at the airport on Sunday. 

And she has crashed!!!  All that playing makes for a tired a 4 year old!!! She took a nap in her garden gloves.  She happens to call her garden gloves motorcycle gloves & wears them while riding her tricycle aka her motorcycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment