Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Denver Aquarium

We got up early Thursday morning & made our way to Denver.  Jenae & Aubree were so excited to see where Sandy lives.  She live on the 21st floor in downtown Denver in a condo.  They thought it was neat to go out on her balcony to look out at the city.  So different from where we live!! 
We all loaded up in our van & headed to to find something fun.  We were going to try to go to a children's museum, but had a hard time finding it so we opted to go the Aquarium.  I am glad we did!  It was so nice &  cool & there were so many different kinds of fish & aquatic life! 
Jenae & Aubree at the aquarium

Jenae checking out some of the fish.

Aubree & some of the pretty fish.  At one point Aubree said to me "Mom, will you stop taking our pictures so we can do fun things!"  I guess she did not appreciate me tell her to go stand certain places for a picture :-)

Jenae with some different fishes.

Marilyn, Sandy, Jenae & Aubree standing in front of the world's largest flower.

I thought this white fish was so cool!  I had the girls stand by it for a picture!


Jenae with some coral reefs.

Jenae & Aubree with the one of the mermaids.  Whitney was being a little bit fussy when we got there so I went off by myself to tend to her & I miss the mermaid show.  From the sounds of it the girls really thought it was neat.


Jenae

Aubree

No comments:

Post a Comment