Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

First Fall Snow 2012

I do not think I have ever been so happy to see snow in October!  After several months of no moisture, we will take it any way it comes!  God blessed us with 3 inches of heavy wet snow yesterday morning.  Jenae & Aubree were so excited to see the snow!  Jenae was outside while it was barely light out playing in the snow before she had to go to school.  When Aubree woke up she said "Mommy, it snowed!  Does that mean it is Christmas??!!!" 


The snow was still coming down when Jenae was outside playing in it!!

Kyle & Aubree made a cute snowman.

Whitney did not appear to be a fan of the snow.

1 comment:

  1. I was so sad to miss the snow since Heath and I were in Oklahoma. :( We got home and the only thing that was left was a little snow in the ditch and some on the hay bales. Sydney asked me why there was "soap" on the hay. I laughed and told her it was snow. :)

    ReplyDelete