Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Patch & Fun At The Creek

These pictures are from almost 2 weeks ago.  We made our annual trip to Lambert's Pumkin Patch. 
It is always a great time. 

Aubree being a good big sister & letting Whitney ride with her on the Molly Trolley.

Whitney was not sure she was going to like it!  Once they took off she was fine.

Kyle & the girls making their way though the haunted forest.

Aubree was trying to be brave & she went into a little tent that had this talking head, you can tell by her face that she was not super comfortable in the tent!

Jenae was not too scared of the forest. 

Whitney was pretty wide eyed going though the forest!

Going out to find the perfect pumpkin!

Kyle & the girls trying to decide what pumpkin we would be taking home with us :-)

Kyle & the girls with the pumpkin on the hay rack.  I think we got a really nice looking pumpkin!




A friend of mine wanted me to take a quick family picture of them to use for Christmas cards.  Before they came out the girls & I went scouting for a good spot to take pictures.  The following pictures are just of the girls goofing off at the creek.  We had fun playing around out there!  With the drought the creek is much lower than usual. 
Jenae "Hey Mom, I think I can jump the creek"


Jenae "here I go!"

Jenae "darn it!  I didn't make it!"

Aubree took her shoes off to cross, it was a little cold!


Aubree standing by the water.  I LOVE her reflection in the creek. 


Jenae has a good eye for photography at her young age.  She found this spot & we used it for my friend's family.  I am not sure I would have noticed it without her pointing it out to me.


On our way back from the creek, Chuck, Kyle calf prospect was running in the pasture.  I love pictures of running horses so I thought I would share them!


















No comments:

Post a Comment