Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Jenae Grace!!!

I feel like we celebrated Jenae's birthday all day long on Saturday!!  We started with blueberry muffins & opening presents first thing.  Kyle & Chip were selling some calves & we wanted to let her open her gifts before Kyle left for the morning.  Her sisters were very helpful & very interested in what she opened up. 

My parents & the Herchenbach boys came out for the afternoon.  The kids had a great time & the weather was nice enough that they played outside most of the afternoon. 

That evening was the annual Chambers Fireman Supper.  Chip, Marilyn,  the Blackmores  &  our family all met in at the supper then everyone came out to our house for cake & ice cream.  The food was so good at the supper, too bad it only come around once a year!  They had a really good turn out & we all had a great time visiting & catching up with friends that were there.  The weather held out & it was a fun night. 

By Sunday morning we had 4 inches of snow on the ground & the wind was  blowing! Church was cancelled so we had a nice relaxing day at home. 

It was a great weekend!

My sweet little or not so little Jenae Grace turned 9 on Saturday.  Where does the time go??? 


We gave Jenae a cookbook for her birthday.  She is excited to start cooking out of it :-)


My parents had my sister, Daneille's, boys for the weekend.  They came out on Saturday afternoon to help Jenae celebrate. 

Jenae with the cake my mom made for her.  I am not sure what was so funny here, but all the kids have big
smiles on their faces.

Jaxson rocking Whitney. 

Grammy & the kids (minus Chase) at the Prime Rib Supper. 

Whitney feeding her baby.  I love how early kids figure out how to take care of a baby. 

Crazy hair & a big smile....that is my Whitney Faith!

Trey helping Jenae open her gifts.

Aubee & Trey being just plain goofy!

The kids playing with Rory's Story Cubes that the Herchenbach boys brought for Jenae's Birthday.  I have never seen them before, but they are a lot of fun to play with. You roll 9 dice with pictures on the dice & you put the pictures in order you wish & tell a story.  You can probably imagine Aubree told some pretty crazy stories!

Jenae & her birthday cupcakes. 

1 comment:

  1. I like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the very good works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.

    Review my blog :: brot ohne gluten

    ReplyDelete