Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Oh my Aubree Joy.....

Jenae & Aubree both have chore charts.  We are just finishing up with the 2nd full week of the charts,     I have to say I think they are working out quite nicely.  At the end of the week I pay the girls in fake money that they can either spend or save the money.  They can buy things from mini candy bars to tv time or they can save up for a trip to the movies or good ol' hard cash.

I should have Kyle write this story, as I will probably not write it exactly as it happened.  The other day Aubree went to Kyle and said "Daddy, I need to tell you something....."
Kyle:  what do you need to tell me?
Aubree: Mom is trying to electrocute me with her list
Kyle: hmmm....
Aubree: by electrocute I mean control me with her list of chores she has me do.

The day before she told Kyle this she was taking her bath & I had a little space heater in the bathroom with her.  I usually do not leave her in the bath tub with the heater running unless I stay in the bathroom with her.  I needed to run to the kitchen for a few minutes so I had told her pretty sternly that she needed the heater needed to stay far away from the bathtub because if it dropped in the bathtub that she would get electrocuted.  I am thinking that is where she came up with this idea!!  You never know what is going on in that little mind!

Yesterday she told me she had thought about running away to Africa to go tame the cheetahs!  Aubree is probably my least chatty child, but her imagination sure does run wild :-)


1 comment:

  1. Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my web site so i came to
    go back the favor?.I am attempting to to find issues to
    improve my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!
    !
    my web page > http://toddlerhitting.org

    ReplyDelete