Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Girls Night Out

We had a nice combination of getting things done around the house, relaxation & some fun too this weekend. 
Saturday I sent the girls off on some scavenger hunts.  They love going out and finding things, of course they had to make it into a contest.  They took Whitney out scavenging with them also.  I stayed in and got caught up on some house work.

That evening was the 2nd Annual Girls Night Out in Chambers.  It was put on by the Chambers FCCLA National qualifiers.  It was so much fun!  The girls were sad it came to an end!

Sunday we had Church & spent the rest of the day just playing catch up around the house.  I had a goal of getting the girls put to bed early, but with the Super Moon, they talked me into saying up so they could see it.  It was beautiful!!  I had fun trying to capture a picture of it.  I am embarrassed how many photos it took me to get the picture posted below.  There are so many settings to figure out how much light to let in etc to take photos in the dark.  It was a fun experiment & I was pleased with the outcome my photo of the Super Moon :-)

I took this picture on Sunday night of the Super Moon. 
It was so big and bright, just a beautiful creation God gave us to enjoy.

My Jewelry table set up at the FCCLA's Girl's night out on Saturday night.  I had 3 cute little assistants for the night!

Jenae & Aubree enjoyed all the snacks & treats that we available to those that attend. 

Whitney kept very entertained by the bean bag toss table.



Aubree getting her hair done.
Jenae checking out the raffle baskets.
 


Me and the girls.  Photo taken by Jody Bead at the Girl's night out.

Whitney having fun wearing glasses from the dress up table.  Photo taken by Jody Bead at the Girl's night out.

And here she is with a hat on :-)  She can be such a clown!!  Photo taken by Jody Bead at the Girl's night out.

Whitney & Trace
Trace is our little neighbor boy and he & Whitney had a good time together on Saturday night.  If he was much older, Kyle might have to have a little talking to with him since there is just a couple pastures that separate our places. For now it is cute :-)

Whitney & Trace checking each other out.

Thinking about a hug.

Aww... so nice!! 

Now, smell my feet!

The Super Moon before dark on Sunday night.  Love my rural life :-)


1 comment:

  1. I laughed SO hard looking at these pictures of Trace and Whitney!!! So cute! I think it will be entertaining watcing these two free spirits grow up together! Thanks for the laugh neighbor!

    ReplyDelete