Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Week recap

My birthday weekend/Monday turned out to be a great few days. I knew with my birthday falling on Father's Day was going to be a tough weekend. In addition to that, Saturday was the Chambers Jr. Rodeo and I knew Jenae would be disappointed knowing she could not participate. The weekend did have its ups and downs, but more ups than downs ;) My Mom came out Thursday and stayed until Sunday. I am so thankful she was able to stay that long. The girls didn't want to see her leave and wondered why she just couldn't live with us when Kyle is on the road. I have got to admit I would be happy with that arrangement too;) Since that is not an option we will be happy for her visits! Our weekend project was getting Jenae and Aubree's room cleaned and reorganized. It was a huge project, but I am very happy with the outcome. The sad thing is that I didn't pick up my camera all weekend long. Except for Saturday night when I took pictures of Lacey's boys. She and Jacque came down for supper and we we out and did a little photo shoot. They are such good boys and they are little cuties that it was a lot of fun! Since I didn't take any pictures of Mom's visit, I guess she will just have to come back soon :) Kyle got home early Monday morning. The girls were so happy to have him home. Marilyn fixed prime rib for supper with all the fixing to celebrate my birthday and Father's Day. She topped it off with Rolo cheesecake bars. It was all so yummy!!! Chip and Aubree gathered wood a bonfire. It was our first one of the year. Threre is something so relaxing about sitting around a fire on a nice evening. I did have my camera along and I got a lot of fun pictures. Since a picture is worth 1000 words, I added a lot of pictures to this post. It was a wonderful weekend (& Monday:)  
 
 
Anson Boy's Photos

Riley Age 4

Colin 18 Months

2 little cuties!

Tuffy getting a drink from the creek when we were having our bonfire.

Grandpa Chip & his 3 grand daughters.  They sure think the world of their Papa Chip as Whitney calls him!

Whitney with her Dad & Papa Chip watching the fire.

She thought she was a big cheese and climbed up on the chair & just chilled!

Jenae Grace

Whitney enjoying her first S'more.


Aubree Joy

It would not be a bonfire with out a swim in the creek.

Whitney was a mess when she got out of the water. 

Kyle & Whitney

Grandpa & Grammy watching the girls be silly in the water.

We had several deer come right up to where we were at. It was very cool!
We ended the night with a beautiful Nebraska Sunset :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment