Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Busy Wednesday

We had a very busy day yesterday. Jenae & I were Chip's ranch hands for the morning. We had to go and sort off some bulls a couple places. All in all I think it went well. Chip may say otherwise :-). Jenae was a little worked up about crossing the creek since it is running a little higher than normal. Chip & I had both crossed the creek and she decided to take off for home instead. Chip rode after her and helped her cross. It was funny to look up and she her making a bee line for home. We finished up with he cattle project around noon.

I had to have the girls at swimming lessons by 1:30. Then had to have Buster to O'Neill for his haircut by 3:00. He looks so good and I think he is really happy to have less hair with the heat. Missy the groomer said he did really good for her. He did not mind the clippers at all. I was a little bit worried, but he did great.

The girls & I went to the library and out for pizza in the 2 1/2 hours Buster was at the Beauty Shop. We had a lot of fun.

While being a ranch hand I sprained my ankle. It was pretty sore last night & to top it off I have a lovely summer cold. By the time we got home from our busy day I put a movie on for the girls and I crashed on the couch with my foot elevated. It is much better today. I do not like to be sick in the winter but I HATE having a cold in the summer. I have to much to do, I do not have time to be sick ;-) I am really looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment