Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy times

Where did June go? I know I have said this before but it really scares me how fast the time goes. July is going to fly by and Jenae will be back in school before I know it. It seem like we have something going on every weekend in July. This weekend we will be busy with the 4th of July and Jenae's Jr. Rodeo . Next weekend are going to my niece and nephews birthday party and the weekend following we are planning to go to the zoo in Omaha. I am tired just thinking about the next couple of weekends, but it should be fun!

Jenae and Aubree have loved having Kassie here this week. She is a special girl that is amazing with kids. I am sure Jenae and Aubree will go through depression when she leaves. Hopefully we can find a weekend to go to Franklin for a visit.

I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July. Hopefully the rain will hold out until after all of the fireworks are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment