Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rodeo Weekend

Kyle was entered in a bunch of rodeos in Minnesota & Wisconsin this past weekend. It was Jenae's annual trip she gets to take with her Daddy. To sum up her trip in a couple of words, she had a BLAST!!! She played and played and played with the other rodeo kids. In this video she is "hazing". Kyle thinks he will have a new hazer in a couple of years :-)

I was worried that Aubree would be upset when she found out that Jenae got to go with Kyle for the weekend. Kyle was in the Madison rodeo on Wednesday and my parents met him there and took Aubree home with them thinking she would not catch on to the fact Jenae was going with Kyle. . She was very happy that she got to go to their house and it did not seem to phase her that Jenae was not going to their house too. I was thinking she probably thought that Kyle & Jenae were going home. She never said a word about it until Saturday someone said something about Jenae and Aubree said "My Sissy is not home she is at a rodeo with my Daddy" Still she did not seem upset about it. She was a very happy and cheerful girl all weekend long. However, The first thing she said to Kyle when he got home was "Why does Jenae get to go to rodeos with you??" So all this time she knew exactly what was going on. :-)

While Kyle and Jenae were off rodeoing Aubree & I helped Tyson, Kellen, Riley & Allyx celebrate their birthdays. They all have birthdays with in about 2 weeks of each other so instead of individual parties we had 1 big party. It was a fun day. We came on home Saturday night and did some laundry & house work. Sunday was a very relaxing day for Bree and I. I actually took a nap :-)

Hopefully in the next couple of days I will be posting some pictures of the puppies that we have for sale. If anyone is interested in them let me know. They are so cute and adorable!! I think we are all going to have a hard time parting with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment