Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

2011 Forre Branding

We got up early Saturday morning and headed to my parents house to help them brand.  It was so cold that it took some of the fun out of the day.  I did not help with the actual branding, but I helped watch kids and helped my Mom in the kitchen.  The kids had fun playing even though it was a cold day.  They spent much of the day in the house. 
Working the calves.

Jenae bundled up to watch some of the branding,.

Jacque roped the calf.  Brian & Dusty ready to wrestle it.

Branding the calf

The kids had fun watching the branding out the upstairs window.  They had lined up some dolls to watch as well.

Moving one bunch of cattle to pasture.

Moving another bunch of cattle to pasture.

The kids have been playing nonstop since we got to my parents house.  Erin took Aubree & Kellen home with her to spend he night.  It sounds like they had a fun time playing at Brooke's house.  Danielle spent the night at Dad & Mom's house with Cooper & Tyson.  Jacque and Lacey also spent the night.  It was full house!!  My parents will be ready for some peace and quiet when we leave :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment