Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Reading Award Program/PE Fun Day

We had a really big day yesterday.  It was the reading award program & the PE  fun day.  It was a fun day.  Reading is something that Jenae really enjoys, it is nice that Chambers makes such a big deal out of the kid's reading accomplishments! 

After the reading program we had lunch with Jenae then it was time for her PE fun day.  It was a really nice day and we had a fun.  Jenae had a nice little cheering crowd.  Marilyn, Hope & Trey spent the day with us cheering for Jenae. The weather was almost perfect.  It was in the mid 60's with a little breeze. 
I switched my day off to Monday so I would not miss the day.  Now I have to work the next 4 days in a row and I am not really looking forward to it.  I have so many projects at home I am wanting to get done & I am really going to miss my Wednesday at home to be able to cross things off my to do list!! 


Jenae getting her reading award.  She read 266 books during the year.
 


Jenae reading her certificate.  She was pleased to know she read that many books. 
We track them during the school year and she had told me earlier that she thought she had
probably only read 50 or 75 books this year. 
 

Jenae doing the gunny sack race. 

Jenae smiling while doing the long jump.  She had such a good attitude the whole day. 
She seemed to really be enjoying every minute of it. 



Aubree playing on the playground.  She really did not think watching her big sister
was near as much fun as playing with the kids.



Aubree was all smiles as long as she was getting to play.

Aubree & Trey enjoying an ice cream treat!  Trey was standing beside Aubree
and I said "hey Trey go sit by Aubree so I can take you picture"  He thought I said to
"go sit on Aubree"  It made for a cute picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment