Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Busy times

We have been keeping busy this past week.  So much to do so little time to do it.  I feel that is the story of my life :-)  I have been so busy that I have not even picked up my camera this past week.  Last weekend Kyle went to Garrent Nokes Jackpot in McCook.   The girls & I were home all weekend and were able to get a lot of things done around the house. 

The biggest project of the weekend was getting Aubree moved into Jenae's room, since in October they will be welcoming a baby sister into our family!  Kyle & I are still in a bit of shock that we will be parents of 3 little girls!!!  We had an ultrasound on Monday & the ultrasound tech is 99% sure we are having another little girl!!  Aubree's room will be the baby's room.  The girls have been sharing the room for a week now & it is going to be an adjustment for them.  I shared a room with my older sister until I was in the 6th grade & then she got her own room & my little sister & I shared a room until I graduated from high school.  I loved sharing a room and all the memories that I have with my sisters.  When you share a room you share you life with that person.  I think that is one reason I am so close to both of my sisters.  At times Aubree & Jenae do so good & seem to love the idea of sharing a room and then they have their moments that they seem to miss their own space.  They still have 5 months to adjust before Baby Whitaker arrives & I know it will all be fine. 

We are so excited for Miss Kassie to be coming up to stay for a few days.  Jenae & Aubree can hardly wait for her to arrive :-)  I think it is going to be a fun filled weekend.

I know I am really looking forward to a 3 day weekend :-)

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Hope all is well and you're feeling great!

    ReplyDelete