Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun at home

Last weekend Kyle was on the rodeo trail in California.  The girls & I tried to make the most of the nice weather.  It got cold, windy & rainy on Saturday afternoon, but the girls & I got up and went riding before the weather got yucky. 
We have baby kitties at our house right now & they are a really good source of entertainment for all 3 girls.  I let them bring them in the house if they keep them in a box or sit them on their lap.  They are at such a cute stage!!!
With Kyle gone, Jenae is really Chip's right-hand man or I should say girl, on the ranch.  She is growing up to be such a big girl & really good help for Chip.  It makes me so proud how much help she is around the ranch & around the house (when she wants to be anyway!)
Aubree & Whitney with a kitty.

Whitney having a little too much fun with the kitty!  Poor Kitty!!!

Trey & Aubree on top of Grandpa & Grandma's pile of cement.
Jenae getting Speedster legged up for jr. rodeos.

Me & my girls out for a Saturday morning ride.


Whitney Faith hanging out with me in the pickup while Aubree was napping in the back seat & Jenae was helping Chip move heifers. 


Whitney in a stroller that Marilyn used to use with Kyle & Hope.

Chip & Jenae moving cattle,  I just love spring pictures!  Everything is so green & pretty this time of year ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment