Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tuesday

By mid June, Kyle will be on the go & we will see him very little so I took Tuesday off & had a nice family day.  It was a little windy, but the temperature was perfect for a day outside.  Kyle roped & steer wrestled in the morning.  I packed a picnic lunch that we ate at the creek.  After our lunch the girls saddled up & got in some good riding time.  Kyle left that evening for Fort Smith, Arkansas.  After he left the girls & I spent most of the evening outside.  Jenae shot baskets & tied her goats while; Aubree played with her kittens.  No cows were in heat so we did not need to AI anything & I took advantage of having a quiet night & put my kids to bed early!  They were tired girls & all 3 were sleeping peacefully by 9:00.  Yesterday was the last of my 5 days from work off.  I was sad to have my time at home come to an end.  It was a cold rainy day & we spent most of the day in the house getting caught up with laundry and organizing for the next couple days.  Chip needed Jenae's help in the evening & I was planning to take her back over thre first thing this morning.  Marilyn called me last night wondering if I just wanted Jenae to spend the night.  I knew Jenae would not have any objections :-)  Once I got Whitney to bed, Aubree & I snuggled up to watch some Rawhides that we had on our DVR.  They just do not make tv shows like they used to! 
Kyle roping on Mastercard.

Aubree & Chip off to heat detect the cows.
Me & Whitney Faith enjoying the day.




Chip giving Whitney a drink of his milk shake.




Our Picnic


Aubree & her milk shake with a little pb & j left on her face :-)

Now Whitney is eating a chip...She gets to eat a lot more fun things than I let her sisters eat at that age!!!


The 2 pictures above are Jenae with Speedster.  He is such a good horse & seems to love getting back to barrels & poles after having the winter off.

Aubree & Beauty getting ready for a ride.  Aubree has done a 180 with her horse riding this past week.  Now we have cowgirl Aubree back!
Poor Buster & the things he has to put up with!!




A happy little girl on her pony!

My 2 little cowgirls.  I will not be long & Whitney will be joining them!


No comments:

Post a Comment