Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother's Day

After having a big day on Saturday, Sunday morning I was feeling like taking it easy!  Kyle left early to spend the day at the Burwell High School rodeo.  He went down to haze for a couple kids.  There was no Sunday School, so the girls & I skipped church.  I felt a little bad about not going to church, but it sure was nice to just be home and relax in the morning!  The rest of the day I spent catching up on housework.  We met up with my family in Clearwater for a Mother's Day Supper.  You never know what it is going to be like going out to eat with 12 little ones, but the kids all sat really good at the restaurant & all ate really good!  After we ate we all went to the park in Clearwater for the kiddos to play. 
My family at L-B in Clearwater enjoying a nice Mother's Day supper with 12 kids :-)

Whitney & Jace

The kids at the park.
My Dad & Whitney at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment