Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve Morning


Santa found his way to our house a day early!  Our little tradition is to open gift Christmas Eve morning with the girls.  It is such a special time for our little family.  I love the excitement in the little faces as they are opening the gifts. 

I had such a wonderful Christmas.  I feel so blessed we were able to spend Christmas Eve & Christmas Day with our families.  There is so much sadness & uncertainty in this world we are living in that I need to remind myself how lucky I am to have these days.  They are busy, exhausting & crazy but along with all of that come special memories that are made.  I would not have it any other way!
I will be posting about Christmas Eve & Christmas Day in more post to come!  It was such a busy 2 days that I thought I would break it in to 3 blog posting :-)


Jenae & Aubree opening their gifts Christmas Eve Morning. 

Whitney enjoying a candy cane :-)

Whitney looking to see what Aubree was getting.

Whitney so happy to find another candy cane!  

Jenae & Whitney with Whitney's new car!

Aubree got some new boots & they matched her new under armor!  It did not take her long that morning to get dressed in this outfit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment