Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Aubree's 6th Birthday

Oh Aubree Joy... you are such a joy and a blessing to have in our lives.  You keep our lives so entertianing and there is never a dull moment when you are around!! We love you so much!!!


We had such a nice birthday evening for Aubree last Tuesday!   Since I did not have to work on Wedensday that I was able to enjoy  her birthday evening!

I had a grand plan to make corndogs for supper.  Aubree loves corndogs and I thought it would be fun to make "State Fair" Style corndogs.  Well, they were a huge flop!!!  I ended up making chicken strips. 

It was really relaxing night and i enjoyed getting to use my patio :-) 
Aubree's rice crispy cup cakes she took to school for her birthday treat.

Kyle took Aubree's treats to school and joined them tor the party!
 
Aubree and her birthday cake. 


Our Patio Party :-)
 
 

 

Aubree opening her gifts.
 
 

 
Whitney after eating a s'more.

We had Grandpa & Grandma over for a bon fire on our new fire pit.

 
My birthday girl enjoying her birthday party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment