Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

First Day of School 2013!!

School is underway!  I officially had 2 kids in school!    They are both adjusting well to the year.  Jenae loves her teacher and is very enthusiastic about Ash Falls and the history of Nebraska!  I think 4th grade is going to be a good year for her!!

Aubree Joy is also doing well with school. Except for being a little on the tired side!  I guess the first day of school she asked her teacher when nap time was!!  Aubree is not my nap taker, so for her to ask to take a nap shows me how tired she was!!  Aubree is such a fire ball I have gotten a few stories from her first few days.
  • The first day of school she made a cobra ( not just a snake,  but a cobra) and chased a little boy around the room with it.
  • For show and tell the letter "T"  She made a homemade "toy" it was a pop bottle with the letter "T"  "taped" on it with a piece of plastic "tied" to it and had it full of rocks and "teeth" and named her toy "Turtle Tail"
  • She spent one of her recesses with a little boy because he does not like girls and she was trying to get him to the level.  The level you might ask??? When I asked her what level she said "to the level he doesn't mind being touched by girls!"  Apparently she took it upon herself to get this little boy to start liking girls!!! I think Kyle and I are in trouble!!! 



Aubree Joy on her first day of Kindergarten! 

Jenae Grace's 1st day of 4th grade!

Jenae & Aubree sporting their new duds :-)

Off she goes holding her daddy's hand. 

Aubree looking back.  School is such a big step.  I think Kyle and I both realize with Aubree that we did not realize when we sent Jenae to school how much school changes them.  It changes them in a good and bad way.  I think a lot of the innocents is lost once kids start school.  Maybe it is the age or maybe it is being around the other kids. 

Aubree went right in and found her desk.

Aubree and her teacher.

Whitney when we left the school after dropping off the girls off.  She is not what to think about having her partner in crime, Aubree,  at school during the day :-)





Nothing beats a nice ride after along day at school :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment