Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

State Fair

Kyle was rodeoing all weekend, I felt like I worked really hard on Saturday and Sunday so I decided if Marilyn would keep Whitney the girls & I would make a quick trip to the State Fair.  Jenae had peppers qualify for the State Fair and we wanted to go check them out! It really was a lot of fun! Both girls had a great time.  My Mom was there with my Aunt and we met up with them for a little while, so that was a lot of fun too!
 
 
 
 We parked at Sam's Club and took the shuttle to the Fair.  Jenae and Aubree were both so excited to be on the big bus with all the windows. 
 
 
 Jenae & Aubree really wanted to ride the Camel. 


 

 




Aubree looked very comfortable and confident up there & Jenae looked a little nervous.  I asked Jenae if she was scared up there and she said she was worried she was going to kick him in the flanks and it would take off bucking!  This picture show Jenae's feet sticking out to avoid the flank area :-)
 
 

Jenae and her blue ribbon peppers! 
 
Aubree loves corn dogs.  I told her it is hard to beat a State Fair corn dog.  She agreed!!
 


 
 
Mom, Jenae & Aubree on the sky tram. I am not a fan of heights so I stayed on the ground and took pictures of them :-)

 Aubree was so excited to see her favorite animal a Zebra at the petting zoo.
 
 
 
 

 
 
This Baby Camel was so so very sweet. 
 

Jenae with at 5 month old baby camel.

No comments:

Post a Comment