Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Start of Aubree's Birthday

Aubree Joy is turning 6!!!  Not sure where the time goes!   My mom came out last Wednesday to see Aubree & bring her a birthday gift.  It is always nice to have my Mom come out, we get so much work done when she is here!!  We worked hard on putting in a patio at my house.  It was a big project and I will post pictures of it another day.  I think we are really going to enjoy it.
 
Sunday Marilyn threw a surprise party for Aubree.  Aubree has told me a time or two before how she wished she could have a surprise party.  Well I think she was very excited to actually have one!  It was very thoughtful for Marilyn to let Aubree have that experience!  Later that night I asked Aubree "What did you think about getting a surprise party?"  She said "It was fun!  I wished that I had been dressed up for it in nice clothes :-)"  Leave it to Aubree to think of that!
 
Whitney helping Aubree open her gifts from Mom. 
 

Aubree looking at the spurs and reins my Dad actually bought for her.  He and mom had bought some gifts last winter.  Kind of neat to get a gift from Grandpa Dan picked out!!
 
Aubree and her bright reins and purple sack!  Such a silly girl!
 
 
Aubree & her cake at her surprise party ;-)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment