Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours.

I have so much to be Thankful for and Thanksgiving is a chance to really think about all the blessings in my life.

3 of many things that I am thankful for are.....


My 2 adorable little girls... I am so thankful for my healthily & energetic children. They bring so much joy to my life everyday. You can bet there is never a dull moment.

My husband..... He is so kind and thoughtful. He is such a good Daddy to his little girls.

My Parents & Kyle's Parents.... I can't imagine raising my children without their help and influence. They are always there with a helping hand or good advice when need.

We are looking forward spending the day with family tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful day & have save travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment