Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Jenae's Birthday Part 2

My parents and my siblings along with their spouses and kids all came out Sunday to help Jenae celebrate her birthday. It was a lot of fun and there is never a dull moment when we are all together. The kids played and played and played! It seemed like the day went really fast. It was nice that everyone was able to make it out. They were calling for snow on Sunday so I was a little doubtful if we were going to be able to have her party or not. Luckily the snow did not amount to much.
Aubree went home with my parents for a few days. She was excited to go. I asked her “are you sure you don’t want to just stay home with Mommy? Won’t you miss me?” She quickly replied “no I want to go to Grandpa and Grandma’s house. No I will not miss you but I will miss Jenae” It made me feel bad to think that she would not miss me, but on the other hand it made me feel good to hear her say she would miss Jenae. Jeane was happy to hear that Aubree was going to miss her. We had to call Aubree Sunday night just so Jenae could talk to her. When Jenae was done talking I tried to chat with her for a couple minutes and she pushed the phone away and didn’t want to talk!
I do miss Aubree, but Jenae and I have had fun having the one on one time. It seems I do not get much quality time with Jenae now that she is in school. Aubree and I have our Wednesday’s when Jenae is at school that we get to have our one on one time. In my quality time with Jenae she has told me that she wants to live at home forever and I am perfectly fine with that! I told her she can take collage classes online and continue to live at home as long as she wants! Something tells me in the next 10 years she will change her mind!
It is really cold out today. It was 11 below zero this morning with a wind chill of 30 below zero. Tomorrow is supposed to be cold, but then we are in for a warm up of the mid 40’s by Friday. We are all looking forward to that!
Tomorrow is Jenae’s actual birthday. Wow time flies!! I am going to go eat lunch with her at school tomorrow and then take treats to her class room after lunch. Hopefully I will be able to meet up with my parents to get Aubree back. It should be another busy day!


Jenae and the Forre cousins!

Jenae with her cake that my Mom made.


Cooper, Brooke, Kellen & Aubree having fun at the kids table.


Jenae hitting the pinata.


The kids picking up candy from the pinata. They had a lot of fun gathering all the goodies!


Jenae and her new coat she got for her birthday.


Jenae opening her gifts.


Lacey helping Riley hit the pinata.


Brooke playing babies.


Allyx hanging out!


Tyson hitting the pinata.

No comments:

Post a Comment