Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Jenae's Birthday Party Part 1

We started Jenae’s week long birthday celebrations on Friday. My little girl is going to be 7 and she is turning into such a little lady.
I am going to just blog about her Friday party in this post and will blog about the rest of the weekend in another post. Hopefully I will get the rest of the weekend posted by tomorrow.
We were planning to have Chip, Marilyn, Ben, Hope & Trey over for Jenae’s birthday party on Saturday. Jenae wanted pizza for her party so I was going to make a homemade pizza and chicken alfredo. Well some things came up and it was not going to work out the best to have the party on Saturday so last minute we changed things around and decided to have the party Friday night instead. I knew being a work all day that I would not have time to go home and fix supper. I opted to pick up a couple pizzas in O’Neill and took them home. It was a really fun evening. Jenae was a little on the tired side, but not Aubree & Trey. They were going strong all night and really enjoying the party :-)
After supper we sat down and started to watch Secretariat . It was pretty late and everyone was tired and ready to go home. Marilyn left the movie for us to finish watching. Jenae fell fast asleep after our company left, but Aubree was still wound up so she and I stayed up for the whole movie. Needless to say none of us were moving real fast Saturday morning





Jenae by her birthday sign that Marilyn made for her. Jenae loves her sign!

Jenae, Aubree & Trey at the birthday party.

Aubree helping Jenae open her gifts.

Jenae is old enought to read her cards now. She read every word of her card from Grandpa and Grammy.


Trey was all smiles! I can not figure out why I can not get this pictuer to be bigger, but for some reason my blog is making is small! It was such a cute pictuer I wanted on my blog.

Aubree being so silly!!! She was such a ham that night!


I love this picture of the 3 kids! They are all so happy!

Cake time! Jenae enjoying her cake!

Trey & Aubree having a grand time at the party!

Jenae was so tired!!

Aubree thought her toys would enjoy watching Secretariat with her.

Jenae relaxing after her big night & watching Secretariat.

2 comments:

  1. All of them are very adorable! My daughter also made a very invite for her little brother’s 1st birthday last month. We celebrated it in an LA venue nearby. It was great fun! Anyways, it was wonderful going through this post and happy birthday to the lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete