Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Restful weekend

I can't believe I am even going to confess this on the world wide web, but from the time I got home Friday night after work until I left for work this morning I only stepped foot outside one time.  That was only to go as far as my garage.

We had a very restful weekend.  I did not pick up my camera one time so I have no new photos to put on my blog. 

The girls were sick most of last week.  They both started running fevers Monday evening and lasted most of the week.  Aubree's fever finally broke Friday morning and Jenae's finally broke on Saturday morning.  I thought we should lay low and stay close to home and just try to get them over the crud. 

Kyle helped Brian & Corrine Duba move on Saturday morning and then helped Chip with the cattle in the afternoon.  Saturday night was the annual Chambers Fireman Prime Rib supper.  Kyle went in, but the girls and I stayed home.  I did not think it would be right to go in to town when Jenae had missed most of the week of school and that morning was the first that she had woke up with no fever.  Jenae was NOT happy that we did not get to go in for "crime rib"  She has called prime rib "crime rib" ever since she was a little girl. 
Hope was nice enough to drop off a prime rib dinner at our house on her way home for the girls and I to enjoy.  It was really good.

Sunday Kyle went into church.  I really hated to miss it, I knew the Preacher was starting a new series on marriage this week.  Both girls had such nasty sounding coughs that to take them to Church would have been a little disruptive. 

I spent much of the weekend working on Jenae's digital scrapbook.  Hope has got me started on doing digital scrap books and I am having a lot of fun with them.  I am working on Jenae's one year book. It has been fun to take a trip down memory lane in putting the book together.  It is crazy to me how young we all looked 7 years ago!

It is looking like the weather is going to be decent.  It should be in the 30's and 40's all week.  We are all happy to see the first of March tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment