Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

Easter morning we got up early and made it to church before making the road trip to Newman Grove.  We had Easter dinner at my Grandma Forre's house.  It was a really nice day.  The sun was actually shining and there was no wind!!!  The kids were able to spend a lot of time outside playing.  My Grandma only lives about a block away from the city park, but the weather is usually not nice enough when we are visiting her to be able to let the kids play there.  It was so nice on Sunday that Kyle and a couple of the other dads took the kids there to go play and burn off some energy.  I think all of the kids really enjoyed that!  I had a nice time catching up with family.  I know it really means a lot to my Grandma when we make the effort to make it to the family gatherings.  Of course we came home with way too much candy!!!!


All in all it was a really fun weekend!!  I am a little wore out from a weekend of celebrating!! 
 I am hoping for a nice quiet week :-)
The Forre Great Grand Kids.  I took 20+ pictures of this bunch and this was the best I could get.
It is so hard to get them all to look the same way long enough to snap a picture.

Jenae & Aubree

I love Bree running with her tough sticking out!!

Easter Egg Hunt at my Grandma Forre's house.

Easter Egg Hunt at my Grandma Forre's house.

Kyle & Jenae


Our attempt of a family Easter picture.  As you can see not a real successful outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment