Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fun & Grandpa & Grandma's house.

I had to deliver a couple puppies to Newman Grove on Saturday.  Kyle is on the rodeo trail so I thought it was a good chance to hang out at my parents house for the weekend.  It was a really nice day yesterday and the kids were outside most of the day.  They played hard & actually worked really hard.  They helped clean up some tree pods and branches in my parents yard.  I was really impressed how good they did. 

After they were done cleaning up the yard, they all took a turn riding Pepper.  

The kids played outside until almost dark.  Jenae requested homemade pizza for supper, then it was bath time and time for bed.  Brooke got to spend the night here with us and the girls had a lot of fun. 

We will plan to head back sometime this afternoon.  I am hoping to stop by my Grandma's house in Albion on our way home.  If it is nice yet when we get home hopefully I can get some  things done in my yard.  It has been so nice having the sun shine!!


Cooper picking up pods from the trees.

Brooke helping with some yard work.

Aubree was all smiles.

Jenae & Tyson playing some yard games.

Aubree & Cooper helping with the yard work.

Brooke posing for the camera.

Aubree picking up tree pods.

Jenae helping Brooke with Pepper.

Jenae working Pepper over,


Jenae & Tyson having lots of fun working in the yard.
Brooke & Aubree by the arena.

Grandpa Dan helping Kellen with Pepper.
Jenae, Aubree, Tyson, Brook & Cooper by the arena.
Jenae on the fence at the arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment