Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

It is so nice to see the sun :-)

Today we finally have a nice day.  It sounds like we better enjoy it as the winds are supposed to pick up this afternoon and blow for the next day or so.  Hopefully the wind will help dry out our roads.  They are are muddy mess!!

Wednesday Aubree & I spent most of the day in the house.  I was feeling like baking so we whipped up this cake.  Aubree was a good help and really enjoyed getting to help decorate the cake. 
When Jenae got home from school we did an Easter Egg hunt in the house since it was so cold outside.  I had the girls fill the eggs with coins.  They were to use a variety of coins from penny's to quarters & there was one egg that had a 50 cent piece in it.  It was a lot of fun and kept them busy for awhile. 

I am afraid we are entering a new phase of life with Jenae.  She and one of her little friends at school have decided that they need to talk on the phone to each other every night.  I did not realize the phone stage would happen so young!!  Her little friend is a super sweet little girl & it is so cute to listen to what Jenae is all telling her.  She is at her friends house today having a  play date.  She was so excited when she went to bed last night and this morning when she was waking up I said "are you excited about getting to go to Emma's house today?"  Jenae got a huge smile on her face while rubbing her eyes still trying to wake up and said "yeah!  I thought I was just dreaming that I got to go to her house. "  She was so excited to find out that getting to go to Emma's house was not just a dream!

My little helper


She was so proud of our creation!!


Jenae filling her basket with eggs.


Aubree spotted an egg she was a little to short to reach. 
No big deal with the help of the couch!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment