Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Saturday

Saturday was one of those days I did not have much planned, but I had 1001 things to get done.  Jenae was a big help and mopped the kitchen floor and clean the bath room for me.  I love that she is old enough to actually help out around the house!!  We headed into the Chambers Easter Egg Hunt.  It was so cold and windy that it took some of the fun out of it.  When we got home from town I let the girls color eggs.  I learned that a 3 year old still needs supervision while coloring eggs!!!  I was still working on my list of 1001 things and I probably was not paying close enough attention to what Aubree was doing.  She sure was having fun though :-)

Kyle was gone most of the day to Pitzer's horse sale.  He had to show a stud horse for a guy that he has broke some horses for a couple of years ago.  I think he had a really good time catching up with some horse people from that area that he has not seen in awhile. 

By late afternoon it actually got pretty nice outside.  Jenae & Aubree spent some time in their play house and somewhere along the way had a little too much fun with the water hose as Aubree came into the house soaked!!! 

I am kind of blogged out right now, so I will try to post pictures from Easter Sunday tomorrow!
My silly girls before the Easter Egg Hunt in Chambers.


Aubree finding Easter Eggs


Jenae checking out her Easter Eggs

Marilyn came in to help out with the kids.

Trey was excited about the eggs he found.

My mess maker Aubree!!!

Jenae showing off one of her eggs.

Jenae and her eggs

Aubree & her eggs.



No comments:

Post a Comment