Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

He had to try.....

Kyle was starting to feel a little better & he was entered in some rodeos last weekend.  He knew he could not bulldog, but thought he could try to rope a calf & ride a bronc.  The girls & I went with him for the day.  He realized he was no where near ready to do those events and after the first night came on home.  It is a good thing that we did come home, as our family had a little run in with the stomach flu.  Whitney got sick on our way home, Aubree got sick after we were home for a little bit, Kyle woke up sick on Saturday morning & Jenae came down with it on Saturday night.  Not sure how I managed to get by not catching it, but I am glad I didn't get it so I could take care of my little family :-)

It is no wonder the girls like to travel with their Daddy, he buys them giant suckers from truck stops when they ask him!  Something this Mama would never let them get. 
Kyle, Jenae & Aubree riding around before the rodeo.



I love this picture of Kyle & his little cowgirls!
Aubree was so cute, she took her hat off & held it over her heart when they were playing the National Anthem.
Aubree's goal for the night was to get to the rodeo so she could make friends!  She had a purse of little dolls & horses she took with her & it didn't take long for her to warm up to some little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment