Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September Photo Session


Saturday night we did a photo shoot down at the south pasture.  The yellow flowers are just beautiful right now & make a gorgeous back ground!

We got home from Lacey's house about 5:30 Saturday afternoon & met up with Hope around 7:30 that evening.  I had 2 hours to get the girls fed & groomed & it took every bit of the 2 hours!  I made them a quick supper & I left Jenae & Aubree in the house to eat supper while Whitney & I went out side to feed the horses.  When we came back in I found a chocolate pie spilled all over my kitchen floor.  I thought to myself, great....just what I needed.....I knew it was an accident that the girls were just trying to help themselves to some dessert when they dropped in on the floor.  I really did not get after them since I could tell it was an accident.  I had their hair all fixed for the pictures, but they did not yet have their dresses on.  I sent them out to get the chicken chores done while I fed Whitney her supper & cleaned up the pie mess.  I got busy & quiet a bit of time had passed & the girls were in yet.  I looked outside & I see Jenae just wearing her underwear carrying her shirt soaking wet & Miss Aubree was carring a chicken around the yard!!!  It was a site to see!!!  Of course they did not actually do the chicken chores!!  They are lucky that they did not totally mess up their hair or this mama would have been not a happy mama!!


All is well that ends well & we ended up getting some really good pictures!


The Whitaker Grandchildren.  So hard to get 5 kids to all look good in a picture!

My 3 little sweethearts! 
Whitney Faith-----11 months.
Aubree Joy----a few days shy of being 5 years old.
Jenae Grace----8 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment