Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Huskers & Harvest

Saturday was a really big day!  Kyle has been wanting to take Jenae to a Husker game the last couple of year, but usually it is so cold by the time of year that he would have a free Saturday that he could take her that it just did not make sense.  Since he is home for awhile now & it was going to be a beautiful day it seemed like a good day to take her.  From the sounds of it she loved it & I think she is now a true Husker fan!  I am so glad it worked out for him to take her & for them to get to have that experience together.  I think it was a great father/daughter day!

Kyle dropped me & the other 2 girls off at my parents to spend the day on his way down to Lincoln.  It was so nice to be able to spend the day there.  I do not even remember the last time I was at their house & they live close enough that I should make it there more than I do.  They were busy with field work so I knew we would not get to see a lot of them, but it was still a nice day.  Danielle & her boys came over for they day.  The kids had a great time playing.  I am embarrassed to say that I did not even take 1 picture of the kids all playing together.  Whitney & Jaxson had fun looking at each other!  They were not sure what to do with one another but they seemed fascinated looking at each other!

Kyle & Jenae got back to my parents house around 9:00 & we loaded up & we headed home!  We didn't get home until close to 10:30.  It was a big day!

Sunday we went to Church & then Marilyn fixed a nice Sunday dinner for us.  Then I spent the rest of the day doing things around the house & trying to get our life in order before Kyle's surgery.


Kyle & Jenae before they left for Jenae's first Husker game!

Headed to the van!

I think she is a little excited to be there! 

Jenae at Memorial Stadium

Jenae at Memorial Stadium

Aubree headed off with Grandpa Dan to help him combine beans.

My Dad & Aubree in the combine.

My Dad & Aubree in the combine

My Dad helping Bree out of the combine.




No comments:

Post a Comment