Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had the most beautiful day for the last day of October.  It made for the perfect night of trick or treating.  It was  a bit of a busy day & think this Halloween will go down on record for the Halloween I took the fewest pictures.  I was down to bring drinks to Jenae's Halloween party.  I had to be in there by 3:00 & Jenae came home with me after school.  Since it was a Wednesday night the girls had AWANA which made for a really short evening to try to squeeze some trick or treating in.  Our first stop was Chip & Marilyn's.  Chip likes to dress up to try to scare the kids.  We started our trick or treating around 4:45 & hit as many places we could before they had to be to church at 7:00.  Since I did not get pictures of the girls at home before we took off my plan was when they got home from AWANA that would get their pictures.  I did Whitney's pictures when we got home after dropping the girls off at church.  By the time Jenae & Aubree got home I completely forgot to do pictures.  Oh well, maybe I will do better next year :)
Chip & Marilyn with the girls.  Jenae is a nurse, Aubree a cowgirl & Whitney Tinker Bell.  Chip is the scary guy in the coat!  Whitney was not sure what to think of him.
Whitney was not sure what to think of the trick or treating.  She had fun grabbing hand fulls of candy!  She had a lot of sugar that night!

Whitney enjoying her sucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment