Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What a busy weekend!!!


Busy is the best way that I can describe our crazy weekend!  It started with a really long day on Friday.  Our office was open until 9:00 to join in the holiday preview in O'Neill.  We had 60 people come through our office that night.  It was almost 10:00 when I got home that night.  I do not like missing out on evenings with my family, but  guess I am lucky that my job rarely requires me to give up my evenings. 

Saturday morning we got up & going early to head to my parents house to celebrate Thanksgiving & the babies 1st Birthday.  Lacey's family was under the weather so they did not make it.  All the food was really yummy & it was nice to see everyone.  We got home around 5:00.  I was exhausted & had lost my voice on Friday night & felt like I needed some down time. I stayed home with the girls while Kyle went over to Matt Ehlers 40th birthday party.

Sunday we went to church & then Jenae & I got ready for a jewelry party my friend Lisa was hosting.  It was nice to see Lisa & catch up.  My jewelry sold well,  it is fun to see the looks on people's faces when they find out everything is just $5  :).

That was a very short version of my weekend!  I hope everyone has a fun & safe Thanksgiving!
Jenae, Tyson & Kellen decorating giant ginger bread men that Erin brought.  The kids had a blast decorating them!

Erin helping Aubree, Allyx, Cooper & Brooke with their ginger bread men.

Aubree got to celebrate her birthday with the all of the 1 year olds! 

Jace was not happy boy.  I love how Whitney was looking at him :-)

Brooke helping Whitney open her birthday present.


Sweet little Whitney Faith!  She still has some birthday cake on her face!



No comments:

Post a Comment