Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

The count down!

We are down to being able to count down the hours until Kyle comes home. He has not been home since we left for Pocatello on April 5th. The girls have really been missing him and are so excited about the thought of him coming home.

We have had a good week at home. Tuesday Hope brought the girls up to O'Neill for haircuts. It is hard for me to get them up to O'Neill so it was very nice of her to help me out. I think the haircuts turned out cute. They thought it was fun to have Auntie Hope take them for the haircuts.

Wednesday I finally got my lawn mowed and did house things in the morning. Jenae had a dentist appointment in the afternoon. That evening she had her AWANA awards program. She always looks forward to that. Chip, Marilyn, Hope, Ben & Trey all came to watch. It was very nice of them to all come. Kyle is always gone for the program and she gets to feeling bad that her Daddy is not there. Having everyone else there really meant a lot to her.

Last night Jenae caught a frog. I enjoy my girls so much. They can go from girly girls wearing dresses and fancy shoes with their nails painted to ranch girls in an instant. Jenae has had a lot of fun digging for earth worms this spring and now the frog. She is sure the frog is a girl and named her Dorothy. She put her in a jar and took her to school today. I told her she has to let Dorothy go when she gets home tonight because a frog is not meant to be kept in a jar. We will see how that goes!!

We are looking forward to a nice weekend with Kyle at home. I think the weather is supposed to be nice. We are branding on Wednesday so I have a lot to do to get ready for that. It is a day that we always look forward to.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment