Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weekend

The girls and I had a fairly uneventful weekend. After last weekend in Pocatello a quiet weekend is just what I needed. I feel like I got my house in order, which is a good feeling. Aubree has a head cold it was nice to be able to keep her indoors for the weekend.

Sunday we went with Ben and Hope to church for Trey's Baptism. It was a really nice service.
The rest of the weekend we were pretty much home bound.

Kyle spent the weekend in Red Bluff California. He placed 3rd on his first steer and was 6th in the average. Earlier in the week his had a bearing and breaks burn up on our trailer. The parts were under warranty, but not the labor. They charged $120/hr for labor! Between our pickup repairs in Pocatello and now the trailer repairs it is a good thing he did good in Red Bluff!

No comments:

Post a Comment