Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!!!!

We have had a good week. It has been busy. I am in no way complaining about the beautiful weather we have been having, but I am having a hard time getting caught up on my house work. Yesterday I was able to come home from work early and was thinking maybe that would be my chance to play catch up around the house. However it was so nice out side and the girls were wanting to ride their ponies so instead of our housework we played outside until 7 or so. My house is still a disaster hopefully this weekend I can get caught up.

Yesterday was Aubree's last day at the daycare I have been taking my kids to for the last 5 years. It sad to drive away. Jean has taken such good care of my girls it is hard to make the change. A gal in Chambers is going to start watching Aubree now. It is going to be nice to not have to have Aubree make the 30 minute commute to O'Neill especially when the roads are bad. I was a long winter and I was never comfortable having her in the car with me in bad weather.

I actually get to go with Kyle to one of his upcoming rodeos. We are not taking the girls and have very mixed feelings. It is going be nice to have some time with Kyle but I know I am going to miss the girls something terrible. I do not think I have spent more than 1 night at time away from Aubree since she was born and I can probably count on one hand how many times that has been. Kyle and I have not taken a trip by ourselves since November of 2006. I guess we are due for a little get away!

The girls are looking forward to Easter and all the fun things that go along with it. I hope you all have a great holiday weekend! I am sure I will be posting Easter pictures on Monday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment