Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

I can't believe how fast the time goes...

It scares me how fast time flies by! I look back on our week and I can't believe it is Friday already. It seems like last Friday was yesterday not a week ago. Don't get me wrong, I am glad it is Friday.

Our big milestone of the week is that Jenae has 2 loose bottom teeth. She is 1 of 2 kids in her class that has not lost any teeth yet. A little girl in her class lost a tooth in school the other day.

Jenae said to me

" After Faith lost a tooth I thought to myself I wonder if I have any loose teeth and I was really surprised when I found that I had 2 of them. I was so excited
about it that during dodge ball in PE I just stood still thinking about my loose teeth."

I am guessing the dodge ball did not go good if she stood still :-). We were sitting out on the front step in front of our house that day and

she said

"I am guess I am just growing up. I am turning into a big girl now that I have loose teeth."

She is already making plans for the Tooth Fairy to come. I have not even said anything about the Tooth Fairy. I am guessing that the Tooth Fairy gets talked about a lot in the kindergarten class :-) Does anyone know what the Tooth Fairy pays these days?

Kyle went to visit a cousin of his that lives out in California this week. He really enjoyed getting to see the Kracht Family. He had a rodeo in Lakeside California on Thursday. He was 4.9 and won 2nd in the round.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment