Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Away from Home

I have been in Omaha for meetings since Tuesday. I am so ready to go home to my family. I do not envy mothers that have to travel with their jobs and have to be away from their kids over night. I feel very fortunate to have a job that I get to go home to my kids every night. I think this is the first time I have had over night meetings for State Farm since Jenae has been born. It sounds like things are fine with out me home. Hope took these pictures while I have been gone. My meetings are over at noon today so I will be headed home in not too long. Kyle is home with the girls. I hope my house it not a total disaster when I get home ;)

Aubree riding Hope's Barrel horse. He looks pretty clam with her on.


Chip and Jenae riding off to doctor a calf.


Aubree in her swimsuit! (Again!) I sure hope she is past this phase in her life before the snow starts blowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment