Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

What a week!

I can't believe it has been a week since I posted anything thing. The time goes so fast.
I was so happy to get home from my meetings in Omaha Thursday night. I missed my home and family so much. I am not cut out to have an occupation that involves a lot of travel. Kyle did a good job keeping the house in order. I was very impressed. There were no dishes in the sink and the house looked very similar to how I left it. I asked Kyle if they even ate at house. He said "no, Mom had us over for supper & she gave the girls their baths too" I told him that really was not fair he was supposed to get a taste of what it is like to single parent the girls like I do when he is gone. He assured me getting the 2 monkeys to bed was hard enough.

Friday night we got word that the horse Kyle has been hazing on the past few years had coliced and had to be put down. It was a very sad time. Sandburr was such a good horse and he will be missed greatly at the Whitaker Ranch.

Aside from loosing Sandburr we had a really good weekend. I will try to get some pictures posted from our week/weekend tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment