Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Busy Weekend

We got up early and went to my parents house on Saturday morning. It was fun to spend the day there. We mostly sat around and visited while the kids all played together.
Kyle got home early Sunday morning. It is nice to have him around for a while again! We went over to Chip & Marilyn's to celebrate his birthday and to watch Husker Volleyball. It was a fun evening.
Bree & Brooke riding Pepper

Jenae riding Pepper
Brooke, Aubree & Buster playing with Buster. Yes Buster! I had a weak moment when the girls asked me if we could take him a long for the day. My Dad was a little nervous when we showed up with him since they have a female Blue Healer that has not been fixed. I told him that Aussie/Healer cross would be a good puppy, he did not appreciate my humor.

The kids playing at my parents house.


My Dad with Aubree & Brooke watching Jenae ride Pepper. I think they were supposed t be taking notes!



Aubree enjoying having Kyle around.




Hope playing Old Maid with Jenae & Aubree.


Trey & Marilyn watching Husker volleyball.

Aubree sound to sleep at Kyle's Birthday Party.

Kyle with Jenae & Aubree.

No comments:

Post a Comment