Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Miss Aubree!



My sweet little girl is 3 years old today. Time has gone so fast. She is growing up and turning into a little lady!

Last night I was rocking her in her room. Here is a recap of our conversation:

Aubree: Mommy, I love you so much. Do you love me?

Me: Oh honey I love you more than you will ever know!

Aubree: I love Daddy & Jenae too. Do you think they love me?

Me: I KNOW they love you very much. Do you want to call Daddy to talk to him?

Aubree: Yes
We got Kyle on the phone and I listen to her tell him how much she loved him and he responded by telling her how much he loved her.

Aubree: Are you at a rodeo Daddy?

Kyle: Yes I am

Aubree: Oh

Kyle: In a couple days I will be home.

Aubree: Ok....You take care of yourself Daddy

It was so cute!!! I am sure I did not remember it word for word but this was the best I could recall it.

I LOVE being a mother. I do not think until you have children of your own that you have an understanding of how much your own parents love you.

I hope you all have a great weekend and are able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment