Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Relaxing Weekend

Kyle was gone all weekend long so it was just the girls and I at home. We got more of the white stuff so we did not travel very far. Our original plans for the weekend was to make a road trip to Franklin to visit the Siel & Felzien families, but with the forecast I decided to stay home. We will have to make it down there one of these next nice weekends!

Saturday I spent a lot of time in the kitchen getting things organized for Jenae's birthday parties. Her birthday is a couple weeks away so I have a lot of time to get ready, but I figured I would start my planning early then I can enjoy the week of her birthday all the more. My big girl is going to turn 7. That seems so old! She is growing up more and more every day. Her latest word that she says randomly is "booyah". It makes me laugh when I hear my little girl try to talk like such a big girl.



Jenae and Aubree helping make a pinata for Jenae's birthday. Aubree had a lot of fun playing in the glue, Jenae did not enjoy it so much. She said it burned her hands. I have a hard time thinking a mixture of flour and water would "burn" anything, I am thinking she did not like the mess it made on her hands!







Dinner & a movie. Jenae talked me into renting a movie on Saturday night and I set up their table in the living room so they could eat their supper while watching a movie.


We had lots of fun around the house. We puzzle races, Aubree & me against Jenae. We watched some movies. Worked on math and did some reading.
Church was called off on Sunday with the snow. Marilyn had us over for dinner. It was nice to get out of the house :-)


Jenae giving Buster some TLC. He and Lucy are going to have another litter of puppies!!! We are really hoping the rest of the winter warms up so we can enjoy the little pups when they arrive!


Trey is all about giving kisses. Aubree was not as thrilled about the kisses on Sunday. She kept backing away from him and said "his kisses are wet" She is not a fan of anything wet unless she is taking a bath or swimming. She is really finicky about some things!

No comments:

Post a Comment