Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Day we got up and headed out to my parents house. We got there just before noon and were able to enjoy my Mom’s great cooking. I am so blessed to have a Mother and a Mother –In-Law that are such awesome cooks and that they go to so much work to make sure our holiday meals are nothing but the best!!
After the dishes were done it was time for presents. 10 adults & 8 kids makes for a lot of packages under the tree. Lots of chaos during the gift opening.
The rest of the day we spent visiting, playing games and of course eating!!! My sister Lacey’s family and spent the night at my parents house along with my little family. Dusty & Erin let Aubree go home with them so she could spend the night with Brooke. I overheard Brooke say to Aubree “do you want to spend the night at my house tonight Aubree??” Aubree quickly replied “sure” I am not sure if it is a good sign that a couple of 3 year olds are already making sleep over plans! Kellen & Tyson spent the night at Dad & Mom’s. It was a house full but a lot of fun.

Jenae & Tyson eating their prime rib!


Kids helping Grandma open her gift.



Bree & Brooke showing off their new belts Grandpa & Grandma gave them.


Kellen waiting for his Dad to help him get his nerf gun ready.


Cooper helping his Mom open a gift.


Brooke & Allyx giving each other some sisterly love.


The look on his face says it all "too much time with my wild cousins"


Kissing Cousins


Husker Aubree. She thought she was really cute!


Pajama time!

No comments:

Post a Comment