Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

kids say the darndest things...

Aubree always has very interesting prayers. The other night she was saying her good night prayer and it went something like this:

Dear God, Thank you for God & Jesus, & for the cow, sheep, donkey & buffalo ham, thank you for Grandpa & Grammy, for Mommy & Daddy ......

She then said the whole prayer again and it was the 2nd time around I figured out what buffalo ham was. It is what she calls Bethlehem!

*************************************************************************************

The other day Jenae was asking me about when she was born. She knew she was born early, but wondered how early.

Me to Jenae: You came almost 2 weeks early. Daddy had just got home from a rodeo that morning and he was really tired. He didn't believe me when I woke him up and told him that I thought I might be in labor.

Jenae: Didn't Daddy notice your big belly? Did he just think you had been eating a lot?

Me: he knew I was pregnant he just didn't know I was in labor!

Jenae: What is labor??

That was another whole story :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment