Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Noble Christmas

Well here I am in Vegas and what am I doing but updating my blog. I am not a huge fan of Vegas & gambling, but I am excited for the rodeo & trade shows. It has been a long day, but I am finally here! I will write about my trip out here in a later post.

Yesterday we had the Noble Christmas. Even though I was looking forward to it, I was afraid it would be hard without Grandpa there. I did good keeping myself composed. Every once in awhile I found myself getting a little teary but I managed to make it through the day with out any major water works. It was a really fun day & nice to see everyone under better circumstances than a funeral.


Kellen & Brooke playing with Baby Jesus in the manger.



Jenae reading the Christmas story from her kid Bible. It is really important to my Aunt & Grandma that the Christmas story is read every year at the Noble Christmas. Kyle has been the story reader for the past several years, but since Kyle was in Vegas Jenae took it upon herself to be the reader. She did a really good job.




Jenae had to show the kids the pictures in the book after she read the page.



Brooke posing for Aubree to take her picture with my camera. They thought they were really funny!


Aubree, Kellen & Brooke looking at the Nativity set.



Danille, Lacey, me & Erin



Here comes Santa!!!

My Aunt Jean has a connection with Santa. Some how she pulls some strings and gets him to make an annual appearance at the Noble Christmas. It is always a highlight for the kids and they have a wide range of reactions when they see him.







Cooper was not to sure of him.


Brooke was happy to see him.


Jenae & Santa


Jenae talking to Santa. Trying to explain what a Zoo Zoo pet is. ( I know I did not spell zoo zoo pet right)


Kellen jumped right on Santa's lap.


Santa thought if Lacey sat on his lap maybe Riley would be happy, It doen't look like it worked :-)


Grandma taking her turn with Santa.



Aubree was a little shy with Santa, but she managed to tell him that she wanted a baby, a barbie & a swim suit with a bow on it!!! Not sure if the North Pole makes swim suits :)




Aubree Joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment