Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day of School

Ahhh.... I am finally caught up with my blog!!!  I am actually posting about today!  It is 11:00 at night, but I am bound & determined to get it done!  We had a really good day.  Jenae is officially a 3rd grader & LOVES it.  When I put her to bed tonight she said "I love being in the 3rd grade, it is the best grade so far."  I am sure her enthusiasm will wear off, but I am glad she loves school. 

Aubree starts preschool next Wednesday so I wanted to make the most of this  Wednesday as I could with her.  We had a fun day. When we got home from taking Jenae to school I did a little bit of laundry, but the rest of the morning I was having lots of fun with Aubree.  We had a tea party, played old maid, went on a nature walk & played grocery store.  It is hard for me to take a break from house work to play, but I need to do that more often.  It is not that I love house work, it is just hard to find time to get everything done that I need to do & find time to play. 

When Jenae got home from school we went over to play with the puppies.  Hopefully this weekend we will get some pictures of the puppies posted.  They are getting so cute!!

My big girl 3rd grader.  Where does the time go??? 

Aubree gathering things on our nature hunt.
Aubree walking down the driveway with her treasures she found on our walk.

Our horses have a couple extras in their pasture.  The goats decided the horse pasture was a better place to hang out than their pen,.  I am so ready for the goats to go back to their owners :-) 




Whitney was a happy girl at breakfast :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment