Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Chase

We had a beautiful day to help a special little boy celebrate turning 1.  Hope & Ben had us all over for grilled burgers & all the fixings!  Ben was on call & ended up getting called out so Chip was in charge of the grill.  Everything was really yummy & the weather was perfect to sit out & enjoy there awesome patio. 

Ben made it back in time to help Chase blow out his candle. The birthday cupcakes Hope made were so good!  I ate 2 of them :-)  We Skyped Kyle so he could be part of the day. 

The kids had a great time playing.  It is fun to see Chase & Whitney starting to interact with each other.  Hope & Ben were so kind & kept my 3 girls over at there house for the afternoon so I could get an  project in my attic done.  It has been a really long summer with Kyle gone for pretty much most of it.  There are some things around that house that are hard to get done without someone here to keep the girls out of harms way.  Poor Whitney is still wearing her 6-9 month clothes & they are looking a little short on her.  When I am here by myself when I need to get things down from the attic I have to throw them down & I am always afraid Whitney will have crawled over & be at the bottom of the ladder when I go to throw things down.  It was a big project, but so glad it is done!  Aubree spent the night with them & went to a birthday party for Ben's Aunt.  I guess she had a great time & made some friends. 

Jenae, Whitney & I had a quiet evening at home! 
The birthday boy!  Chase is 1!

Ben helping Chase blow out his candle.

Singing "Happy Birthday" to Chase.
Chip grilling the hamburgers.  Marilyn playing with the kiddos.

Whitney playing the cat.


Trey loves giving his cousins rides on his 4 wheeler!
Chase & Whitney were very entertained by their corn during dinner!



Whitney enjoying her corn on the cob.


I think it is safe to say that Chase is a fan of corn on the cob.



Grammy reading to the kids.
-
Chase:  "Hey Cuz, check out my new wheels"
 Whitney "Fun! I think I will take a ride with you"
Chase "I think Not!"
Whitney "ok, maybe next time"

No comments:

Post a Comment